- Built in 1887
- Views: 1,790 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $472,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $205
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH2_DSCRP \ Attic Access, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Attached, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 4
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1219 B:0015 L:30A1
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 104305007
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $366-718K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02472 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% increase for Watertown as a whole. Among 02472 homes, this home is valued 28.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02472, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Watertown, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02472 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02472 home values.
|37 Oak St Watertown, MA||$630K||4||3||2,300|
|31 Oak St Watertown, MA||$670K||4||2||2,208|
|62 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$690K||4||3||2,249|
|52-54 Quimby St Watertown, MA||--||2||1||1,000|
|56-58 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$709K||5||3||3,185|
|48 Quimby St UNIT 48 Watertown, MA||$596K||3||2.5||2,331|
|50 Quimby St UNIT 50 Watertown, MA||$612K||3||3.25||2,400|
|44 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$600K||5||2||2,176|
|21 Watertown St Watertown, MA||$521K||2||2||--|
|21 Oak St Watertown, MA||$730K||7||2.5||2,496|
|51 Quimby St APT 1 Watertown, MA||$425K||2||1||700|
|53 Quimby St # 1 Watertown, MA||--||2||1||1,100|
|57 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$699K||5||2||3,240|
|53 Quimby St # 3 Watertown, MA||$448K||1||1||850|
|53 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$730K||2||1||3,385|
|40 Quimby St Watertown, MA||$741K||5||3||3,576|
|18 Oak St Watertown, MA||$748K||4||2||3,006|
|34 Quimby St UNIT 34 Watertown, MA||$245K||2||1||769|
|9-11 Hazel St UNIT 2 Watertown, MA||$610K||4||2.5||2,465|
|9-11 Hazel St UNIT 1 Watertown, MA||$639K||4||2.5||2,846|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
PK-6 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-11 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!