This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $160,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Covered, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,314 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:112 B:56 L:16
- Zillow Home ID: 57933617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 12.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% higher than in Meriden, and 130% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|45 Queen St Meriden, CT||$142K||3||1.5||1,698|
|34 Queen St Meriden, CT||$208K||7||2||3,587|
|27 Queen St Meriden, CT||$160K||5||2||2,396|
|21 Queen St Meriden, CT||$145K||6||2||2,260|
|62 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|58 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$125K||4||2||1,728|
|70 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$143K||3||2||2,017|
|22 Queen St Meriden, CT||$240K||9||3||3,898|
|72 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$119K||3||2||1,430|
|66 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$192K||6||3||2,925|
|79 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$114K||3||1||1,150|
|50 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|13 Queen St Meriden, CT||$167K||6||2||2,472|
|54 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$143K||4||2||2,274|
|14 Queen St Meriden, CT||$151K||4||2||2,272|
|31 Queen St Meriden, CT||$153K||7||2||1,984|
|85 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$114K||4||1||1,338|
|87 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$151K||3||2||1,068|
|10 Queen St Meriden, CT||$125K||4||2||1,570|
|44 Bronson Ave Meriden, CT||$117K||4||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!