Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $307-445K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Attleboro is $20,359.
Estimated value increase: $8.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Attleboro is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 9,519
- Cooling: Central, Other, Solar
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- This house is "turn key".
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,346 sqft
- Heating: Coal, Oil, Solar, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: M:0124 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 55961583
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
Attleboro High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
K-3 & ungraded1.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!