37 Rochester St, Lockport, NY 140943 beds, 1 bath, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $87,750
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Triple pane Schuco windows, Takagi tankless water heater, Rehm Heat and A/C, all new
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2909001090500003070000
- Zillow Home ID: 31433924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 37 Rochester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14094 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Town of Lockport, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
- 27 Rochester St Lockport, NY$83K311,342
- 41 Rochester St Lockport, NY$53K11660
- 32 Elmira St Lockport, NY$56K311,237
- 36 Elmira St Lockport, NY$70K31936
- 28 Elmira St Lockport, NY$70K311,291
- 23 Rochester St Lockport, NY$128K422,222
- 40 Rochester St Lockport, NY$79K411,408
- 42 Rochester St Lockport, NY$96K311,392
- 36 Rochester St Lockport, NY$67K311,361
- 45 Rochester St Lockport, NY$137K412,001
- 24 Elmira St Lockport, NY$72K311,440
- 20 Rochester St # 0 Lockport, NY$96K------
- 20 Rochester St Lockport, NY$71K311,428
- 75 Massachusetts Ave Lockport, NY$60K311,612
- 46 Rochester St Lockport, NY$72K21832
- 19 Rochester St Lockport, NY$94K411,750
- 20 Elmira St Lockport, NY$125K52.52,099
- 47 Massachusetts Ave Lockport, NY$66K211,025
- 19 Summer St Lockport, NY$118K31.51,460
- 33 Elmira St Lockport, NY$114K31.51,821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292