37 Shingle Hill Rd, West Haven, CT 06516
For Sale: $599,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:8 beds
- Bathrooms:6 baths
- Single Family:5,384 sq ft
- Lot:3.1 acres
- Year Built:1943
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow149
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Additional FeaturesActive Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ Is Present,Attic \ Finished,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Steam,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Open,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Elementary SchoolPBOE
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolW HAVEN
- Middle SchoolBailey
- MLS #D981353
- Parcel #M:0019 B:0041 L:0000
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count12
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID58027652
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$528,703||$471K – $603K||+$29,382||$98||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,853/mo||$1.4K – $3.6K/mo||-$167||$0.34||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is 272.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% higher than in West Haven, and 60.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
Neighborhood for 37 Shingle Hill Road
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005