37 Stewart Ave, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 3 baths, 2,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Uneven brick sidewalks, narrow tree-lined streets and alleys, small gardens, Queen Anne-style buildings and sturdy red-brick cottages, a ?Meeting Haus,? (visitor?s center), delis, bakeries, bookshops and specialty shops comprise the very unique German Village situated south of downtown Columbus.
German Village?s business district runs mainly along Third Street boasting many locally-owned establishments that illustrate the areas dedication to community. Despite the area businesses, German Village maintains a cozy, residential feel.
At the southern end of German Village is Schiller Park, not only a great place to take the kids or walk the dog, but perfect for a picnic with a Shakespeare performance as the backdrop during the Shakespeare in the Park summer season. In June, the German Village Haus und Garten Tour showcases the neighborhoods stunning homes and gardens. The day-long celebration spotlights innovative design and award-winning restorations. Along the tour, guests can stop for gardening demonstrations, take a detour through the Marketplatz to shop or watch members of the Central Ohio Watercolor Society paint their masterpieces for the annual watercolor competition.
When autumn arrives it?s time for the German Village Oktoberfest. The celebration unites this thriving urban neighborhood in a time-honored German tradition that pays tribute to the customs of the original founders.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2007 for $747,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010003061
- Zillow Home ID: 33827075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Stewart Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In German Village Commission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Columbus, and 40.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 29 Stewart Ave # 29 Columbus, OH$456K33.52,473
- 41 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$685K322,922
- 1008 S Pearl St Columbus, OH$264K211,152
- 1010 S Pearl St # 14 Columbus, OH$311K422,106
- 49 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$758K43.53,001
- 1007 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$383K211,598
- 1017 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$585K32.52,996
- 1009 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$308K21.51,540
- 1011 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$271K211,540
- 1024 S Pearl St Columbus, OH$201K21.51,086
- 1019 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$525K11968
- 1023 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$603K43.13,680
- 1027 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$845K32.13,691
- 32 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$348K222,204
- 23 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$156K211,104
- 21 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$156K211,104
- 949 City Park Ave Columbus, OH$657K433,100
- 17 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$159K211,104
- 19 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$158K211,104
- 33 E Deshler Ave Columbus, OH$413K331,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!