37 Tanglewood Ln, Stamford, CT 069034 beds, 2 baths, 2,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Territorial, Water
- Wooded, Patio, Vaulted Ceilings Skylights, Hardwood Flooring, Terrace / Outdoor Space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,298 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001-7559
- Zillow Home ID: 57369415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 37 Tanglewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stamford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% greater than in Stamford, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 21 Tanglewood Ln Stamford, CT$1.12M44.55,519
- 227 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$1.06M54.54,580
- 230 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$609K32.12,188
- Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$733K42.52,962
- 228 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$625K42.52,280
- 226 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$590K33.52,464
- 207 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$1.01M55.54,735
- 43 Tanglewood Ln Stamford, CT$1.38M565,868
- 50 Tanglewood Ln Stamford, CT$680K533,399
- 222 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$733K42.52,962
- 272 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT--------
- 196 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$728K43.52,850
- 53 Tanglewood Ln Stamford, CT$686K43.52,846
- 193 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$653K332,363
- 300 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$854K43.52,951
- 177 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$543K321,952
- 182 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$822K32.53,816
- 36 Boulderol Rd Stamford, CT$619K32.52,417
- 335 Mayapple Rd Stamford, CT$1.32M44.53,820
- 43 Boulderol Rd Stamford, CT$1.23M666,677
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!