- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,484 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $515,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $183
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0471 B:00006 L:7B
- Zillow Home ID: 56051099
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-585K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 97.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% higher than in Haverhill, and 38.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|22 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$470K||3||2.5||2,950|
|59 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$592K||3||2.5||2,090|
|15 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$314K||3||1.5||1,966|
|34 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$394K||4||2||1,878|
|29 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$367K||3||2||2,382|
|19 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$288K||2||1||1,196|
|20 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$414K||3||2||2,142|
|9 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,431|
|10 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||--||--||--||--|
|2 Wharf Ln Haverhill, MA||$548K||4||3||2,665|
|49 E Main St Haverhill, MA||$272K||2||1.5||1,620|
|47 E Main St Haverhill, MA||$311K||2||1.5||1,731|
|14 Colbys Ln Haverhill, MA||$275K||2||2||1,548|
|37 E Main St Haverhill, MA||$300K||3||1||1,982|
|37 E Main St Haverhill, MA||$337K||3||1||1,982|
|40 Main St Haverhill, MA||$238K||3||1||1,560|
|38 E Main St Haverhill, MA||$366K||4||2.5||2,295|
|7 River Rd Haverhill, MA||$310K||4||1||1,562|
|12 River Rd Haverhill, MA||$262K||2||1.5||1,378|
|18 River Rd Haverhill, MA||$322K||4||2.5||2,343|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded7.0 mi
3-6 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!