- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 833 all time views
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $131
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: M:106 B:418 L:008
- Zillow Home ID: 56073746
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 23.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|33 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1.5||1,232|
|41 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$236K||4||1||1,297|
|32 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$240K||3||1||1,223|
|36 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$252K||3||2||1,372|
|42 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1.5||959|
|38 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$238K||4||1||1,172|
|28 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$240K||3||1||1,190|
|34 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$231K||2||1||1,165|
|27 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$257K||3||2||854|
|47 Windsor Ave Swampscott, MA||$321K||4||1.5||1,764|
|24 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$229K||2||1||1,199|
|27 Pleasant View Ave UNIT 27 Lynn, MA||$168K||2||1.5||860|
|30 Windsor Ave Lynn, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,134|
|46 Windsor Ave Swampscott, MA||$497K||4||2.5||3,084|
|25 Pleasant View Ave UNIT 25 Lynn, MA||$166K||2||1.5||860|
|60 Pleasant View Ave Swampscott, MA||$309K||3||1.5||1,208|
|49 Morton Hill Ave Lynn, MA||$286K||3||2||1,352|
|31 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$251K||3||1||1,145|
|23 Pleasant View Ave UNIT 23 Lynn, MA||$168K||2||1.5||860|
|20 Pleasant View Ave Lynn, MA||$246K||3||1||1,243|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!