- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 650 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $189
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Covered, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Farm Land, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Rear/Flag Lot, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 100121
- Zillow Home ID: 57794853
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $168-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06751 homes, this home is valued 8.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethlehem, and 24.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|39 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$252K||3||2||1,248|
|42 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$468K||3||2.5||3,317|
|51 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,224|
|34 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$229K||3||2||1,224|
|Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$229K||3||2||1,224|
|60 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$233K||2||1||840|
|238 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$316K||3||1.5||1,868|
|35 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$169K||1||1.5||624|
|216 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$319K||3||2.5||2,307|
|227 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$328K||4||2.5||2,176|
|246 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$376K||3||2.5||2,501|
|47 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$255K||2||2.5||1,210|
|94 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,317|
|237 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$340K||2||1.5||2,007|
|256 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$341K||3||3.5||2,241|
|252 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$354K||2||2.5||3,348|
|82 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$349K||4||4||2,082|
|108 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$294K||3||2.5||1,662|
|197 Kasson Rd Bethlehem, CT||$388K||4||2.5||2,888|
|72 Woodland Rd Bethlehem, CT||$327K||4||2||2,385|
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!