This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 368
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $114,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Open Floor Plan
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,194 sqft
- Parcel #: M:222 B:120 L:38-3720
- Zillow Home ID: 57936022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $70-115K.
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!