- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 668 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $196,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Fuses, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:08 B:B L:12
- Zillow Home ID: 61802701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 26.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Plainville, and 26.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|35 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$213K||3||2||1,360|
|39 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$219K||4||2||1,482|
|36 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$236K||4||2||1,794|
|32 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$177K||3||1||1,044|
|42 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$246K||3||2||2,141|
|22 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,348|
|13 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$208K||3||2||1,430|
|44 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$261K||2||1||800|
|28 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,409|
|46 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$222K||3||2||1,422|
|24 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$203K||3||1||1,256|
|25 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$228K||3||1||1,852|
|47 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$330K||5||3.5||3,326|
|48 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$228K||2||2||1,564|
|26 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,386|
|20 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,212|
|7 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,392|
|31 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,458|
|18 Woodside Ln Plainville, CT||$191K||3||1.5||1,469|
|32 Northampton Ln Plainville, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,254|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!