- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: M:28 B:364 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 56629088
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $293-353K.
Market guideZillow predicts Central Weymouth home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among Central Weymouth homes, this home is valued 0.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Weymouth, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Weymouth home values.
|49 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$340K||--||2||1,650|
|46 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$290K||--||1||1,031|
|42 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$334K||--||2.5||1,626|
|32 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$319K||--||2||1,327|
|27 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$382K||5||2||2,200|
|33 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$362K||3||2||1,774|
|51 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$320K||--||1.5||1,313|
|34 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$317K||4||1||1,422|
|21 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$338K||4||1.5||1,763|
|39 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$278K||3||1||928|
|48 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$328K||4||2||1,444|
|56 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$371K||3||2||1,828|
|15 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$276K||2||1||820|
|20 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$381K||4||2||2,010|
|43 Aster Cir Weymouth, MA||$322K||3||2||1,320|
|23 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$296K||3||1.5||1,125|
|19 Browning St Weymouth, MA||$293K||--||1||1,029|
|55 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$331K||3||2||1,533|
|13 Browning St Weymouth, MA||$333K||3||2||1,596|
|56 Worthen Ave Weymouth, MA||$293K||--||1||1,078|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!