370 11th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 6/17/13: $1,038,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,300 sq ft
- Lot:2,996 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $1,038,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
4 blocks to Golden Gate Park.
Easy access to public transportation, shops, and restaurants.
Get on Park Presidio to fly down to Peninsula or up to Marin.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry
- Zillow Home ID15091715
- Neighborhood NameInner Richmond
- Parcel #1442 029
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Unit Count1
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow263
- Exterior MaterialWood
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,012,147||$860K – $1.13M||+$1,176||$778||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,907/mo||$1.6K – $5K/mo||+$27||$3.01||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Inner Richmond home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Inner Richmond homes, this home is valued 22.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inner Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.2% lower than in San Francisco, and 98.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inner Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inner Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 370 11th Avenue
- 366-368 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.02,260
- 374-376 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.11M--2.01,840
- 358-360 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.02,400
- 362-364 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M42.02,250
- 346 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M--1.01,510
- 375 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$691K21.0900
- 363 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--1.01,950
- 342 11th Ave # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.79M76.04,052
- 357-361 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M--3.03,254
- 351-353 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.35M--2.03,070
- 349 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--2.01,965
- 334 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.01,970
- 345 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--1.01,000
- 341 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--1.01,300
- 369A 11th Ave # 367 San Francisco, CA$1.45M--3.03,345
- 363 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M--3.03,855
- 355 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M--1.01,312
- 349-351 11th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.26M--2.02,400
- 329 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.91M45.5--
- 329 10th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.79M65.02,914
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005