370 26th Ave SE, St Petersburg, FL 337053 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Salt Water Pool- Dock- Tropical back yard
New roof 2007
New 5 ton A/C w/new duct work 2010
New Electric 2010
Complete updated kitchen with Wine Cooler, granite, thermador 5 burner induction cook top, Convection self cleaning oven
24"x24" Marble floor 5/8th thick 2011
House painted 2012
Updated Master Bath
French doors to SALT WATER POOL
It has everything for a carefree tropical lifestyle
- Lot: 7,897 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 323117922680060150
- Zillow Home ID: 47253623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 370 26th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% greater than in Saint Petersburg, and 145.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33705 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Petersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33705 home values.
- 376 26th Ave SE Saint Petersburg, FL$412K--21,641
- 380 26th Ave SE St Petersburg, FL$763K444,261
- 366 26th Ave SE Saint Petersburg, FL$368K--21,943
- Sunrise Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$326K--42,374
- 26th Ave SE St Petersburg, FL$1.25M--4.54,260
- 380 26th Ave SE St Petersburg, FL$1.25M--4.54,260
- 2590 Tropical Shores Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$247K322,010
- 373 26th Ave SE St Petersburg, FL$205K--21,992
- 2551 S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$210K421,666
- S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$152K--21,657
- 360 26th Ave SE Saint Petersburg, FL$1.18M--4.53,837
- 2525 S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$189K--21,418
- 2560 Tropical Shores Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$173K--1.51,817
- 386 26th Ave SE St Petersburg, FL----42,668
- 2551 Tropical Shores Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$333K--32,764
- 2501 S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$152K--21,657
- 2530 Tropical Shores Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$258K--21,698
- 2590 S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$456K--3.52,307
- 2473 S Shore Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$150K--21,640
- 2521 Tropical Shores Dr SE Saint Petersburg, FL$204K221,186
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!