- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,528 all time views
- 51 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 71577464
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00046 B:00006
- Zillow Home ID: 56869556
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-410K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02769 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Rehoboth as a whole. Among 02769 homes, this home is 60.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02769, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% less than in Rehoboth, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02769 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rehoboth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02769 home values.
|375 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$253K||3||1||1,484|
|364 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$359K||3||1||1,040|
|381 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$258K||3||1||1,488|
|22 S Old Anawan Rd Rehoboth, MA||$325K||2||2||1,408|
|18 S Old Anawan Rd Rehoboth, MA||$311K||3||2.5||1,788|
|359 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$323K||3||2||1,680|
|224 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$774K||--||--||10,118|
|14 S Old Anawan Rd Rehoboth, MA||$370K||3||2.5||2,106|
|6 S Old Anawan Rd Rehoboth, MA||$568K||4||2||4,773|
|355 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$261K||2||1||878|
|2 S Old Anawan Rd Rehoboth, MA||$590K||3||1.5||3,160|
|220 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$221K||2||1||1,236|
|351 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$380K||3||--||2,420|
|225 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$252K||2||1||1,483|
|347 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$383K||3||1.5||1,872|
|221 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||--||4||2||1,544|
|210 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$252K||2||1||1,304|
|349 Anawan St Rehoboth, MA||$298K||3||2||1,550|
|217 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$196K||2||1||728|
|254 Winthrop St Rehoboth, MA||$446K||3||2.5||2,256|
Nearby Schools in Rehoboth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!