- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 277 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,318 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $700
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $1,467,500
- Price/sqft: $512
- MLS #: 20142471
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 876 sqft
- IDX Include \ Yes, Stories \ Two, Construction Phase \ FINISHED, SubArea \ 7SO, Sub Status \ Standard, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Perim Concrete, SEWER \ Utility District, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, GARAGE\ PARKING \ Attached, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Natural Gas, OTHER \ Landscaping, WATER \ Utility District, Garage \ Two, BONUS ROOMS \ Loft, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Stone, VIEW \ Wooded, Furnished \ None, Setting \ Street, BONUS ROOMS \ Office, LAUNDRY \ Room, BONUS ROOMS \ Family Room, Architecture \ Old Tahoe, TOPOGRAPHY \ Cul-de-sac, SPC DISC \ Architectural Review, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), Call to Show \ Go Direct
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,252 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 108040004000
- Zillow Home ID: 17706480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.45-3.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Placer home values will increase 5.1% next year. Among 96161 homes, this home is 358.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 77.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96161, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% greater than in Truckee, and 56.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96161 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Truckee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|350 David Frink Truckee, CA||--||--||--||--|
|355 David Frink Truckee, CA||$1.94M||3||3.5||3,557|
|8820 Longwood Ct Truckee, CA||$2.05M||2||2.5||4,308|
|320 David Frink Truckee, CA||$1.92M||4||3.5||4,041|
|321 David Frink Truckee, CA||$2.07M||4||3.5||3,280|
|10320 Olana Dr Truckee, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|10320 Olana Dr Truckee, CA||--||--||--||--|
|10310 Olana Dr Truckee, CA||$4.29M||5||6||6,457|
|8601 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||$1.9M||4||3.5||3,819|
|8700 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||$1.82M||Studio||--||--|
|8700 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|8825 Longwood Ct Truckee, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|8825 Longwood Ct # 200 Truckee, CA||--||--||--||--|
|8810 Longwood Ct Truckee, CA||$3.69M||6||4.5||4,319|
|8810 Longwood Ct Truckee, CA||$3.03M||4||3.5||4,642|
|8720 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||$2.66M||4||4.5||5,752|
|425 William Hurd Truckee, CA||$1.83M||4||4.5||3,229|
|8710 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||--||--||--||--|
|10305 Olana Dr Truckee, CA||$2.7M||4||5||3,233|
|8745 Lahontan Dr Truckee, CA||--||5||5.5||5,013|
Nearby Schools in Truckee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!