- Lot: 1.05 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 196 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,454 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 755816
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ M, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Secluded, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Pool \ In-Ground, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ VA, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Site Features \ RV Parking, Status \ A, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ River, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,468 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 272330515732
- Zillow Home ID: 91543968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $200-395K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wenatchee Metro home values will decrease 0.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|348 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$179K||3||1||1,050|
|334 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$164K||3||1||1,092|
|298 Fourth St Chelan Falls, WA||$288K||3||15||1,736|
|308 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$220K||3||1||1,462|
|270 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$147K||2||1||912|
|490 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$175K||3||1||1,020|
|266 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$220K||3||1.75||1,341|
|271 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$105K||3||15||924|
|269 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$165K||3||2||1,056|
|462 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$174K||3||1||1,050|
|260 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$225K||3||2||1,254|
|400 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$171K||2||1||1,020|
|446 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$170K||2||1||1,090|
|250 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$204K||3||2||1,248|
|237 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$280K||--||--||1,760|
|380 Chelan Ave Chelan Falls, WA||$245K||3||2||1,456|
|424 Fifth St Chelan Falls, WA||$191K||3||1||1,084|
|221 Chestnut St Chelan Falls, WA||$115K||3||1||816|
|300 S 3rd St APT 8 Chelan, WA||$228K||2||2||1,400|
|300 S 3rd St APT 7S Chelan, WA||$288K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Chelan Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!