This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $400,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Attic Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: M:0019 B:0273 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56967035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-495K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 66.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|14 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$415K||5||2||2,289|
|366 Forest Ave Swampscott, MA||$344K||3||1.5||1,478|
|1 Brooks Ter Swampscott, MA||$422K||3||1.5||1,946|
|341 Forest Ave Swampscott, MA||$404K||4||1.5||1,760|
|18 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$364K||3||1.5||1,520|
|15 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$414K||3||2||1,628|
|2 Brooks Ter Swampscott, MA||$447K||4||1.5||2,109|
|23 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,480|
|374 Forest Ave Swampscott, MA||$679K||4||3.5||4,346|
|335 Forest Ave Swampscott, MA||$377K||3||1.5||1,461|
|9 Brooks Ter Swampscott, MA||$466K||3||2.5||2,040|
|25 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$411K||4||2||2,196|
|200 Aspen Rd Swampscott, MA||$403K||4||1.5||1,764|
|22 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$414K||4||1.5||1,824|
|359 Forest Ave Swampscott, MA||$414K||4||2||2,159|
|65 Lexington Cir Swampscott, MA||$414K||4||1.5||1,629|
|196 Aspen Rd Swampscott, MA||$391K||6||3||1,531|
|27 Sherwood Rd Swampscott, MA||$385K||4||1.5||1,568|
|8 Brooks Ter Swampscott, MA||$527K||4||2.5||2,900|
|61 Lexington Cir Swampscott, MA||$414K||3||1.5||1,590|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
PK, 5-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
PK-7 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!