370 Hillside Ave, Rochester, NY 146102 beds, 1 bath, 1,114 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $125,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,114 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 26140012265000010010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30892360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 370 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cobbs Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Rochester, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cobbs Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobbs Hill home values.
- 380 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$141K221,722
- 364 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$161K311,644
- 27 Hoyt Pl Rochester, NY$161K221,354
- 356 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$162K311,560
- 390 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$163K41.51,680
- 29 Hoyt Pl Rochester, NY$184K332,165
- 1 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$269K32.51,980
- 25 Hoyt Pl Rochester, NY$207K431,868
- 396 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$138K31.51,432
- 389 Hillside Ave Rochester, NY$285K32.51,910
- 80 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY$112K211,727
- 86 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY$154K411,500
- 76 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY$115K421,905
- 35 Cathaway Park Rochester, NY$153K31.51,962
- 92 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY$171K31.51,698
- 45 Hoyt Pl Rochester, NY$556K52.53,541
- 66 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY$95K221,233
- 35 Hoyt Pl Rochester, NY$257K33.52,428
- 20 Aberthaw Rd Rochester, NY$143K21.51,457
- 52 Winton Rd S Rochester, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.