This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-432K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1974
- All time views: 2,712
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $300,000
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Communications: Intercom
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Cooling: None
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Water: Public
- Visitor Parking
- Roof: Shingle
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Liability
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Security Service
- Pool: Hot Tub
- Heating: Electric
- Pool: Sauna or Steam Room
- Pool: Community Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Electric
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Pool: In Ground
- Fireplaces: Gas Burning
- Sewer Septic: Septic
- Assigned Spaces
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Laundry: Community Facility
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 483 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 101200300
- Zillow Home ID: 15622132
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 293.9% greater than in Daly City, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
|Other Units in this Building (691)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 377 Mandarin Dr|
Nearby Schools in Daly City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!