- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 8,076 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $595,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $434
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 370 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ None, Amenities Misc. \ None, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Units, Heating \ Wall Furnace, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shingle, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ None, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 063411170
- Zillow Home ID: 15587103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-662K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94303 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 8.2% increase for East Palo Alto as a whole. Among 94303 homes, this home is valued 57.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Palo Alto, and 13.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94303 home values.
|380 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$744K||5||2||1,814|
|360 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$450K||2||1||840|
|390 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$826K||3||3||1,920|
|340 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$566K||4||2||1,090|
|320 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$520K||2||1||1,250|
|243 Gardenia Way East Palo Alto, CA||$777K||4||2||1,520|
|239 Gardenia Way East Palo Alto, CA||$661K||3||2||1,570|
|235 Gardenia Way East Palo Alto, CA||$644K||4||3||1,370|
|375 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$439K||2||1||840|
|385 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$560K||3||2||1,290|
|365 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$460K||2||1||840|
|404 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$507K||3||1||1,020|
|310 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$787K||5||3||2,090|
|355 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$483K||2||1||840|
|395 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$587K||3||1||1,440|
|403 Daisy Ln East Palo Alto, CA||$540K||3||1||1,210|
|247 Gardenia Way East Palo Alto, CA||$606K||3||2||1,260|
|345 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$803K||5||2||2,031|
|335 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$801K||3||1||1,870|
|325 Larkspur Dr East Palo Alto, CA||$704K||4||2||1,730|
Nearby Schools in East Palo Alto
Carlmont High (assigned)9-1210.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!