370 Westgreen Ln, Westerville, OH 43082
Sold on 5/31/12: $236,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,534 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $236,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesGranite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesMaster bath, Office, Sun room
- Attic Size96
- Days on Zillow555
- Parcel #31733202017509
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID82191195
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$207,282||$197K – $218K||+$6,042||$135||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,458/mo||$1.1K – $1.8K/mo||+$30||$0.95||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 43082 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Westerville as a whole. Among 43082 homes, this home is valued 20.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Westerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Westerville, and 31.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43082 home values.
Neighborhood for 370 Westgreen Lane
Nearby Schools in Westerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005