This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $89,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Age restrictions \ Y, Appliances that Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances that Stay \ Microwave, Appliances that Stay \ Range/Oven, Building Condition \ Very Good, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Post & Pillar, Manufactured after 1976 \ Y, Manufd Home Features \ Awnings, Manufd Home Features \ Bath Off Master, Manufd Home Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Manufd Home Features \ Disabled Access, Manufd Home Features \ Double Pane Windows, Manufd Home Features \ Drapes, Manufd Home Features \ Landscaped, Manufd Home Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck, Manufd Home Features \ Skylights, Manufd Home Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Manufd Home Features \ Walk-In Closet, Other rooms \ H, Other Rooms \ Living Room, Other Rooms \ Utility Room, Park for sale \ Y, Parking Type \ Carport, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Property type \ MANU, Roof \ Composition, Show map link \ Y, Space Rent Includes \ Cable/TV, Space Rent Includes \ Garbage, Space Rent Includes \ Sewer, Space Rent Includes \ Water, Status \ A, Style \ 21, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Parcel #: 99900589200
- Zillow Home ID: 63285357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-116K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98501 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Olympia as a whole. Among 98501 homes, this home is valued 61.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.8% greater than in Olympia, and 58% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98501 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Olympia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98501 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (179)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 3700 14th Ave SE|
Nearby Schools in Olympia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!