3700 Mountain Ave APT 5A, San Bernardino, CA 924041 bed, 2 baths, 983 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1968
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $56,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 66
- Floor size: 983 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 0271523320000
- Zillow Home ID: 17356565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3700 Mountain Avenue APT 5A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DRNAG, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in San Bernardino, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,012 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3735 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$273K421,822
- 3745 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$237K211,463
- 3725 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$257K321,945
- 3755 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$172K211,102
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 3D San Bernardino, CA$69K21.51,103
- 3715 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$175K21998
- 3740 Camellia Dr San Bernardino, CA$225K21.51,417
- 3730 Camellia Dr San Bernardino, CA$231K31.751,422
- 3765 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$227K341,483
- 3750 Camellia Dr San Bernardino, CA$238K321,700
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 4B San Bernardino, CA$72K21.51,147
- 3720 Camellia Dr San Bernardino, CA$180K211,137
- 3760 Camellia Dr San Bernardino, CA$228K21.51,505
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 1B San Bernardino, CA$83K221,114
- 3705 Mountain Ave San Bernardino, CA$224K321,449
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 4C San Bernardino, CA$78K21.51,147
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 5K San Bernardino, CA$74K22.11,057
- 3700 Mountain Ave APT 1C San Bernardino, CA$74K21.51,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.