3700 Woodbine Ave, Cleveland, OH 441136 beds, 3 baths, 3,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,354 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $27,900
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 00331041
- Zillow Home ID: 33330082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3700 Woodbine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ohio City - West Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% lower than in Cleveland, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ohio City - West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ohio City - West Side home values.
- 3604 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$110K31.51,639
- 3705 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH--221,606
- 3508 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$91K632,408
- 3701 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$127K423,000
- 3500 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$61K31848
- 3505 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$199K323,168
- 1827 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$46K421,418
- 1808 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$98K31.51,300
- W 38th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 1750 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$60K31884
- 3810 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$105K321,632
- 3805 John Ave Cleveland, OH$84K511,274
- 1820 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$107K311,269
- 3410 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$93K732,454
- 1748 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$51K221,570
- 3501 Woodbine Ave Cleveland, OH$150K544,033
- 1828 W 38th St Cleveland, OH$51K21552
- 3708 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$45K221,285
- 3704 Whitman Ave Cleveland, OH$58K21880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!