- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3701 17th St, Sacramento, CA 958183 beds, 2 baths, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 1999 for $440,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Parcel #: 01203930160000
- Zillow Home ID: 25796348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3701 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 3631 17th St Sacramento, CA$857K433,182
- 3711 17th St Sacramento, CA$1.1M33.53,031
- 3621 17th St Sacramento, CA$999K433,180
- 3721 17th St Sacramento, CA$1.07M433,389
- 3630 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$718K422,110
- 3620 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$833K42.52,807
- 1660 12th Ave Sacramento, CA$779K422,438
- 3611 17th St Sacramento, CA$850K533,878
- 3640 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$690K431,945
- 3610 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$810K422,786
- 3731 17th St Sacramento, CA$675K322,497
- 1685 13th Ave Sacramento, CA$974K43.53,199
- 3618 17th St Sacramento, CA$583K221,983
- 3650 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$648K221,885
- 1650 12th Ave Sacramento, CA$630K221,710
- 1700 11th Ave Sacramento, CA$945K422,263
- 1669 13th Ave Sacramento, CA$1.14M544,992
- 3600 W Lincoln Ave Sacramento, CA$1.7M433,000
- 3741 17th St Sacramento, CA$796K232,477
- 1641 12th Ave Sacramento, CA$610K212,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.