3701 Dalston Cir, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 4 baths, 3,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 832 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,175 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0143988
- Zillow Home ID: 79748812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3701 Dalston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 3705 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$384K332,786
- 3812 Dalston Cir Norman, OK--------
- 3704 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$426K443,221
- 3805 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$502K43.54,025
- 3700 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$521K453,710
- 3921 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$414K332,926
- 3809 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$696K564,960
- 3816 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$433K453,328
- 3709 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$343K432,523
- 3801 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$450K442,884
- 3917 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$338K432,409
- 3817 Dalston Cir Norman, OK$549K444,221
- 3929 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$487K44.53,994
- 3913 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$382K33.53,440
- 4701 Pimlico Ave Norman, OK--------
- 3924 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$468K443,122
- 3909 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$331K332,681
- 3916 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$481K453,661
- 3928 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$428K443,307
- 3905 Pimlico Dr Norman, OK$356K332,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.