- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 751 - 3, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 35, Apx Lot Size Range \ 24, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Compass \ E, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Camelback, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Creighton, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Parking Features \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Road, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85018
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,845 sqft
- Parcel #: 17018004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 7833249
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 178.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 60.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Phoenix, and 100.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|3713 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$1.02M||5||2.75||4,205|
|3702 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$548K||3||2||2,531|
|3714 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$747K||3||4||3,262|
|3635 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$655K||--||2||3,051|
|3636 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$519K||3||1.75||2,245|
|3702 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$1.13M||--||3.5||4,619|
|3722 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$670K||--||4||2,979|
|3727 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$627K||--||3||2,886|
|3634 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$834K||4||2.75||4,231|
|3636 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$1.07M||--||4||4,914|
|3718 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$2.63M||--||5||6,914|
|3701 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$713K||--||2.75||3,425|
|3621 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$666K||--||3||3,097|
|3715 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$1.27M||--||2.75||5,671|
|3732 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$678K||--||2.75||2,775|
|3643 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$757K||--||2||3,239|
|3719 E Pierson St Phoenix, AZ||$535K||--||2.75||2,356|
|3701 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ||$837K||--||2.75||2,648|
|3711 E Pasadena Ave Phoenix, AZ||$973K||--||2||3,351|
|3737 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||$811K||--||3||4,367|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!