- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3701 Frazier Ln, Virginia Beach, VA 234564 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $255,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14852096290000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 60684319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3701 Frazier Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Salem market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% higher than in Virginia Beach, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Salem home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Salem home values.
- 3705 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$237K322,000
- 3709 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$241K431,901
- 1900 Genesee Way Virginia Beach, VA$248K432,044
- 1849 Ewing Pl Virginia Beach, VA$199K321,149
- 3700 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$246K321,961
- 3713 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$215K321,642
- 1904 Genesee Way Virginia Beach, VA$224K321,568
- 1844 Ewing Pl Virginia Beach, VA$220K42.51,696
- 1845 Ewing Pl Virginia Beach, VA$204K321,298
- 3704 Genesee Ct Virginia Beach, VA$257K42.52,084
- 3717 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$236K42.51,806
- 3704 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$235K42.51,941
- 1840 Ewing Pl Virginia Beach, VA$206K321,298
- 1908 Genesee Way Virginia Beach, VA$247K42.52,064
- 3804 Hazel Ct Virginia Beach, VA$170K321,298
- 3800 Hazel Ct Virginia Beach, VA$221K32.51,484
- 3721 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$241K321,961
- 3708 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$210K421,963
- 1841 Ewing Pl Virginia Beach, VA$202K321,290
- 3712 Frazier Ln Virginia Beach, VA$239K42.51,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!