- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,023 all time views
- 175 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: T2739776
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1678530000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095176
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $83-115K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Heights home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Heights homes, this home is 69.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 113.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.5% higher than in Tampa, and 801.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
|3703 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||3||2||1,024|
|3705 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||948|
|216 W Indiana Ave Tampa, FL||$58K||2||1||900|
|3702 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$99K||2||1||944|
|3707 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||1,104|
|3609 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$105K||2||1||1,008|
|301 W Indiana Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||2||1||1,212|
|3706 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$77K||2||1||910|
|3608 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$159K||3||1.5||1,657|
|3709 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$78K||2||1||1,120|
|3708 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$76K||3||1||800|
|3607 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$92K||2||1||1,116|
|3610 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$58K||2||1||852|
|3708 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$108K||3||1||--|
|3606 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$108K||3||2||960|
|3710 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$63K||2||1||1,004|
|3711 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||3||2||1,180|
|3701 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL||$143K||4||2||1,343|
|3710 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL||$124K||3||2||1,396|
|3703 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL||$63K||3||1||852|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!