3702 Moss Side Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: N0001635005
- Zillow Home ID: 12532816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3702 Moss Side Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ginter Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Richmond, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
- 3704 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$252K31.51,730
- 3700 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$382K--22,336
- 3613 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$285K--22,287
- 3706 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$304K--1.51,855
- 3610 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$257K311,365
- 3611 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$445K52.52,817
- 3615 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$381K--32,464
- 3617 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$255K321,870
- 3609 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$228K32.51,570
- 3708 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$287K--21,726
- 3608 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$481K42.52,715
- 3701 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$205K311,880
- 3703 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$273K--1.52,046
- 3619 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$235K422,520
- 3607 Noble Ave Richmond, VA$455K43.53,245
- 3615 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$212K--2.52,129
- 3711 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$224K432,966
- 3606 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$251K--2.51,799
- 3716 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$301K--1.52,192
- 3609 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$332K42.52,980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!