- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3703 3rd St, Baltimore, MD 212254 beds, 1 bath, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,758 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $25,100
- Price/sqft: $16
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 7091 020
- Zillow Home ID: 36551716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3703 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.2% greater than in Baltimore, and 505.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 3705 3rd St Baltimore, MD$54K--11,344
- 3707 3rd St Baltimore, MD$56K--11,344
- 3709 3rd St Baltimore, MD$56K--11,344
- 3711 3rd St Baltimore, MD$57K--11,344
- 3713 3rd St Baltimore, MD$66K321,344
- 3715 3rd St Baltimore, MD$63K--11,344
- Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$54K--11,344
- Pontiac Ave Baltimore, MD$57K--21,176
- Pontiac Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--21,176
- 3717 3rd St Baltimore, MD$75K--11,344
- 304 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--21,846
- 301 Pontiac Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,816
- 3719 3rd St Baltimore, MD$81K--11,536
- 305 Pontiac Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--11,512
- 306 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$63K321,610
- 309 Pontiac Ave Baltimore, MD$170K522,154
- 308 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$60K--11,666
- 3706 3rd St Baltimore, MD$53K--11,744
- 310 Washburn Ave Baltimore, MD$156K422,304
- 3704 3rd St Baltimore, MD$54K--21,744
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292