- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 9,419 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 580 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Metal Siding, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Family Room \ Lower Level, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Attached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Tile, Lot Shape \ Regular, Other Rooms \ Den, Other Rooms \ Library, Other Rooms \ Mud Room, Other Rooms \ Study, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ PLACE, Street Type RL \ PLACE, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,835 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 01000534061003
- Zillow Home ID: 763652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $187-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Southwestern Hills home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Southwestern Hills homes, this home is valued 11.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwestern Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64% lower than in Des Moines, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwestern Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwestern Hills home values.
|3715 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$218K||4||2.5||2,193|
|3613 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$191K||3||2||1,821|
|3700 SW 28th St Des Moines, IA||$192K||4||2.5||1,929|
|3708 SW 28th St Des Moines, IA||$218K||4||2.5||2,117|
|3721 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$242K||4||3||2,896|
|2800 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$190K||4||2||1,206|
|3700 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$177K||3||2||1,634|
|3708 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$187K||3||2||1,816|
|3612 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$188K||3||2.5||1,686|
|3716 SW 28th St Des Moines, IA||$218K||4||2.5||2,161|
|3716 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$178K||3||2.5||1,508|
|2807 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$216K||4||2.5||2,087|
|2815 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$190K||4||2.5||1,359|
|3801 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$212K||4||2.5||2,123|
|3722 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$217K||4||2.5||2,185|
|2821 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$200K||5||2.5||1,838|
|2801 Wolcott Ave Des Moines, IA||$286K||4||3.5||2,785|
|3800 SW 28th Pl Des Moines, IA||$221K||4||3||2,243|
|3722 SW 28th St Des Moines, IA||$223K||4||3||1,983|
|3623 SW 29th St Des Moines, IA||$190K||3||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!