A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,209 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 7,943 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $139,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: Water
- Appliances Equipment \ Dishwasher, Appliances Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Garage Features \ Attached, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Water Sewer \ Well, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Last Change Type \ Pending, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Basement Detail \ Full, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Dwelling Type \ Detached, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Appliances Equipment \ Water Softener, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Basement Detail \ Walk-Out, Garage Features \ Electric, Appliances Equipment \ Dryer, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, Basement Detail \ Unfinished, Style \ Colonial, Living Area Source \ Auditors Website, Exterior Features \ Deck, Appliances Equipment \ Sump Pump, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Bing
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 1905342
- Zillow Home ID: 35340511
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $93-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts 44319 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Portage Lakes as a whole. Among 44319 homes, this home is valued 10.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44319, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Portage Lakes, and 75.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44319 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portage Lakes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44319 home values.
|3710 S Viona Dr Akron, OH||$127K||3||1.5||1,216|
|3700 N Viona Dr Akron, OH||$124K||3||2||1,228|
|3694 N Viona Dr Akron, OH||--||3||1.5||1,200|
|3587 S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||$106K||1||1||950|
|3577 S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||$180K||3||2||1,827|
|410 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$121K||2||2||1,294|
|3599 S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||$192K||5||3||2,793|
|3565 S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||$135K||3||2||1,399|
|Dorwil Dr Portage Lakes, OH||--||--||--||--|
|400 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$97K||2||1||1,032|
|394 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$130K||3||1||1,689|
|Dorwil Dr Portage Lakes, OH||--||--||--||--|
|390 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$123K||2||1||1,278|
|409 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$148K||3||1.5||1,026|
|405 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$131K||2||1||1,058|
|3717 Hummel Dr Akron, OH||$85K||3||1||814|
|3729 Hummel Dr Akron, OH||$127K||3||2||1,875|
|386 Dorwil Dr Akron, OH||$94K||2||1||880|
|S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||--||--||--||--|
|3633 S Turkeyfoot Rd Akron, OH||$121K||3||1||1,327|
Nearby Schools in Portage Lakes
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.