3705 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 212186 beds, 4 baths, 4,075 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $690,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 702 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Radiator, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,075 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 5
- Parcel #: 3729 004
- Zillow Home ID: 36476772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3705 N Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Guilford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 25.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Guilford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Guilford home values.
- 3703 N Charles St Baltimore, MD$1.15M--3.54,923
- 3801 N Charles St Baltimore, MD$689K--44,680
- 1 Saint Martins Rd Baltimore, MD$685K--33,953
- 3701 N Charles St Baltimore, MD$1.24M667,318
- 2 Saint Martins Rd Baltimore, MD$714K--3.52,816
- 12 E Bishops Rd Baltimore, MD$905K57--
- 4 E Bishops Rd Baltimore, MD$738K--3.54,185
- 3 Saint Martins Rd Baltimore, MD$850K--35,601
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1602 Baltimore, MD$335K22.5--
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT PHG Baltimore, MD$880K--23,690
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT PHF Baltimore, MD$1.03M----3,530
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT PHD Baltimore, MD$1M233,500
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1504 Baltimore, MD$336K----1,850
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1503 Baltimore, MD$627K----2,230
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1501 Baltimore, MD$934K----3,050
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1406 Baltimore, MD$337K----1,750
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1405 Baltimore, MD$336K----1,760
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1404 Baltimore, MD$334K----1,870
- 3704 N Charles St UNIT 1403 Baltimore, MD$610K----2,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.