3705 W Sevilla St, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 1 bath, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: T2633818
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 1247680000
- Zillow Home ID: 45057288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3705 W Sevilla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.5% lower than in Tampa, and 9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Park home values.
- 3706 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$355K321,610
- 3703 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$427K42.52,099
- 3707 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$300K211,444
- 3706 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$347K321,618
- 3708 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$277K311,131
- 3704 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$307K321,365
- 3710 W Griflow St # 0 Tampa, FL$319K------
- 3704 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$256K211,014
- 3708 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$416K421,940
- 3701 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$281K211,242
- 3709 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$362K422,032
- 3709 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$660K553,336
- 3705 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$381K432,694
- 3711 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$664K54.53,230
- 3710 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$318K321,419
- 3702 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$400K52.51,953
- 3703 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$266K311,118
- 3703 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$329K31--
- 3707 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$276K211,294
- 3703 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$262K221,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!