3706 Ferapont Dr, Richmond, VA 232344 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,248 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $85,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1052 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 154
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: C0090844032
- Zillow Home ID: 12518317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3706 Ferapont Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% less than in Richmond, and 93% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walmsley home values.
- 3704 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$122K41.51,052
- 3708 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$117K41.51,052
- 3706 Ferapont Dr # 0 Richmond, VA$91K------
- 3702 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$125K41.51,052
- 3911 Tutti Dr Richmond, VA$77K31980
- 3913 Tutti Dr Richmond, VA$122K42.51,402
- 3705 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$83K31.51,046
- 3707 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$80K31980
- 3909 Tutti Dr Richmond, VA$88K31.51,046
- 3703 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$75K31980
- 3700 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$102K41.51,052
- 3709 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$94K31.51,046
- 3701 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$83K31980
- 3907 Tutti Dr Richmond, VA$83K31980
- 3711 Ferapont Dr Richmond, VA$80K31980
- 3905 Tutti Dr Richmond, VA$83K31.51,046
- 4001 Vial Rd Richmond, VA$104K31.51,052
- 4000 Vial Rd Richmond, VA$80K31.51,046
- 3706 Bonmark Dr Richmond, VA$72K31980
- 3708 Bonmark Dr Richmond, VA$100K31.51,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.