3706 N Ola Ave, Tampa, FL 336033 beds, 2 baths, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $42,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Assigned Outdoor Parking, Cable-ready, Fenced, Pets Allowed
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 1680050000
- Zillow Home ID: 45095297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3706 N Ola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.5% greater than in Tampa, and 801.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
- 3708 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$135K421,846
- 3704 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$62K211,228
- 3710 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$106K321,200
- 3702 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$147K331,799
- 3712 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$103K321,200
- 3705 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$105K21948
- 3707 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$135K421,536
- 3703 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$70K21852
- 3701 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$101K31968
- 3709 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$103K211,116
- 3705 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$76K321,482
- 3701 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$124K421,343
- 306 W Kentucky Ave Tampa, FL$189K431,798
- 3714 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$116K211,310
- 3711 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$113K311,176
- 3609 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3713 N Darwin Ave Tampa, FL$103K211,074
- 3710 N Dartmouth Ave Tampa, FL$98K321,396
- 301 W Indiana Ave Tampa, FL$80K211,212
- 3607 N Ola Ave Tampa, FL$60K11738
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!