3706 W John St, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2 baths, 1,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $96,500
- Price/sqft: $50
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0935127006
- Zillow Home ID: 5027487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3706 W John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% greater than in McHenry, and 904.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 1003 N 4th St Mchenry, IL$123K321,217
- 3707 Main St Mchenry, IL$126K31.51,408
- 3705 Main St Mchenry, IL$89K----792
- 3709 Main St Mchenry, IL$130K----1,766
- 3701 Main St Mchenry, IL$89K32--
- 3705 W John St Mchenry, IL$141K----1,162
- 3707 W John St Mchenry, IL$174K----2,572
- 3701 Main St Mchenry, IL$122K321,394
- 3701 W John St Mchenry, IL$178K----1,096
- 3709 W John St Mchenry, IL$133K----1,248
- 3704 James St Mchenry, IL$198K----1,401
- 3710 Main St Mchenry, IL$117K----1,568
- 3706 Main St Mchenry, IL$174K----1,564
- 3706 James St Mchenry, IL$201K----1,476
- 3702 James St Mchenry, IL$183K----2,090
- 3620 W John St Mchenry, IL$107K----1,520
- 3713 W John St Mchenry, IL$102K2--1,100
- 3621 W John St Mchenry, IL$128K411,510
- 910 3rd St Mchenry, IL$158K31.51,304
- 3704 Main St Mchenry, IL$122K----1,581
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.