- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3707 W Cass St, Tampa, FL 336092 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 187 sqft
- Last sold: May 2003 for $284,500
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1143740200
- Zillow Home ID: 54783710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3707 W Cass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oakford Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.7% lower than in Tampa, and 76.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Oakford Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakford Park home values.
- 3709 W Cass St Tampa, FL$137K231,274
- 3705 W Cass St Tampa, FL$142K231,274
- 3711 W Cass St Tampa, FL$131K22.51,278
- 3703 W Cass St Tampa, FL$140K22.51,278
- 3713 W Cass St Tampa, FL$133K22.51,274
- 3701 W Cass St Tampa, FL$186K22.51,278
- 3715 W Cass St Tampa, FL$131K231,278
- 3717 W Cass St Tampa, FL$133K231,274
- 3719 W Cass St Tampa, FL$134K22.51,278
- 3710 W Cass St APT 16 Tampa, FL$57K11650
- 3733 W Cass St Tampa, FL$130K22.51,274
- 3735 W Cass St Tampa, FL$131K22.51,278
- 3731 W Cass St Tampa, FL$120K22.51,278
- 3737 W Cass St Tampa, FL$135K22.51,274
- 3729 W Cass St Tampa, FL$135K221
- 3739 W Cass St Tampa, FL$167K22.51,278
- 3727 W Cass St Tampa, FL$135K22.51,278
- 3712 W Cass St APT 23 Tampa, FL$792K1116,016
- 3710 W Cass St APT 27 Tampa, FL$57K11750
- 3710 W Cass St APT 17 Tampa, FL$58K11700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.