- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 1,604 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $261
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Brick, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1156080000
- Zillow Home ID: 45048394
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $216-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts Bon Air home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Bon Air homes, this home is valued 22.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 60.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bon Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.1% greater than in Tampa, and 341% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bon Air home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bon Air home values.
|3709 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$246K||2||1||1,258|
|3705 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$277K||2||2||1,426|
|3708 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$305K||3||2||1,714|
|3703 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$250K||2||1||1,275|
|3710 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$238K||2||1||1,161|
|3706 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$243K||3||1||966|
|3704 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$279K||2||1||1,681|
|3708 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$300K||3||2||1,617|
|3706 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$233K||2||1||1,035|
|3701 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$246K||2||1||1,214|
|3710 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$268K||2||2||1,388|
|3704 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$289K||3||2||1,602|
|3700 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$369K||3||3||1,883|
|3702 W Platt St Tampa, FL||$225K||2||1||903|
|3707 W Azeele St Tampa, FL||$647K||4||1||2,741|
|3707 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$270K||3||2||1,551|
|3709 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$311K||2||2||1,300|
|3705 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$332K||4||3||2,800|
|3711 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$309K||3||2||1,582|
|3703 W Cleveland St Tampa, FL||$253K||2||1||1,395|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!