3708 Hickory Ave, Baltimore, MD 212113 beds, 1 bath, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,025 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Fenced Yard
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 3552 033
- Zillow Home ID: 36479315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3708 Hickory Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hampden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% less than in Baltimore, and 13.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hampden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hampden home values.
- 3710 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$216K--11,308
- 3706 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$308K42.52,038
- 3712 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$189K311,263
- 3704 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$191K211,216
- 3714 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$287K331,658
- 3702 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$233K--21,410
- 3716 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$216K--11,308
- 3700 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$221K--11,224
- 3718 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$204K--2.5748
- 3722 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$158K--1672
- 3724 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$175K--1776
- 3720 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$502K32.54,736
- 3720 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$454K--33,825
- 3726 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$267K231,274
- 3730 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$234K321,344
- 3732 Hickory Ave Baltimore, MD$245K--11,800
- 1113 W 37th St Baltimore, MD$218K--21,320
- 1115 W 37th St Baltimore, MD$215K--11,320
- 3701 Falls Rd Baltimore, MD$374K----3,420
- 1111 W 37th St Baltimore, MD$213K--1.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!