3708 Murphy Rd, Nashville, TN 372093 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 164
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10405004000
- Zillow Home ID: 41128472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3708 Murphy Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylvan Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.7% lower than in Nashville, and 44.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sylvan Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Park home values.
- 3710 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$372K21925
- 3706 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$312K33.52,297
- 3704 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$265K311,173
- 106 38th Ave N # B Nashville, TN$199KStudio1.51,116
- 106 38th Ave N Nashville, TN$160K21.51,116
- 3712 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$355K421,960
- 106 38th Ave N # A Nashville, TN$194K21.51,116
- 108 38th Ave N Nashville, TN$337K321,733
- 103 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$291K421,548
- 3700 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$341K211,200
- 105 37th Ave N # B Nashville, TN$121K21750
- 105 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$274K421,487
- 110 38th Ave N Nashville, TN$633K433,210
- 3703 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$240K421,431
- 3705 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$257K311,388
- Murphy Rd Nashville, TN--------
- 107 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$367K431,755
- 3800 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$350K332,187
- 112 38th Ave N Nashville, TN$223K21720
- 3707 Murphy Rd Nashville, TN$291K221,421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!