- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3708 Vantage Ave, Studio City, CA 916044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,359 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1,099,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,359 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2369009023
- Zillow Home ID: 20027977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3708 Vantage Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 3700 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$827K221,586
- 3714 Vantage Ave North Hollywood, CA$976K221,404
- 3718 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$1.56M442,600
- 12075 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.25M222,208
- 3751 Mound View Ave North Hollywood, CA$1M211,373
- 3747 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.2M332,003
- 3724 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$1.61M342,853
- 3755 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.67M43.53,499
- 3743 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$860K321,976
- 12071 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.07M222,130
- 3761 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.05M211,198
- 3739 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.06M321,437
- 3765 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$1.34M632,302
- 12086 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$903K221,204
- 12080 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$805K211,044
- 3733 Mound View Ave Studio City, CA$907K321,465
- 12105 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.66M432,716
- 12065 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$1.07M321,750
- 3736 Vantage Ave Studio City, CA$2.43M554,291
- 12074 Laurel Terrace Dr Studio City, CA$807K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.