3709 Beulah Rd, Columbus, OH 43224Studio, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1963
- 31 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $84,900
- Price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 214033957
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 59
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 010135520
- Zillow Home ID: 33919350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3709 Beulah Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Linden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% greater than in Columbus, and 373.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Linden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Linden home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,152 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2 beds, 1 baths
960 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$87K321,221
- Kinsey Dr Columbus, OH$81K321,196
- Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$111K421,721
- 3711 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$78K421,664
- 3683 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$54K421,664
- 788 Moon Rd Columbus, OH$55K321,364
- 3713 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$50K421,664
- 3706 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$61K421,781
- 780 Moon Rd Columbus, OH$73K421,664
- 3679 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$97K421,724
- 3679 Beulah Rd # A Columbus, OH$51K21850
- 770 Moon Rd Columbus, OH$83K421,664
- 3715 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$94K421,664
- 3730 Kinsey Dr Columbus, OH$93K421,331
- 3720 Beulah Rd Columbus, OH$73K421,664
- 853 Moon Rd APT D Columbus, OH--21.51,023
- 857 Moon Rd APT A Columbus, OH--21.51,023
- 857 Moon Rd APT D Columbus, OH--21.51,023
- 760 Moon Rd Columbus, OH$76K421,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.