- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3709 Marianna Trl, Des Moines, IA 503104 beds, 2 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Energy efficient windows installed in 2008.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 107
- Parcel #: 10010751000000
- Zillow Home ID: 807392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3709 Marianna Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Beaver market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% lower than in Des Moines, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Beaver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Beaver home values.
- 3709 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$165K421,608
- 3703 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$116K311,383
- 3803 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$118K311,096
- 3704 Crestwood Rd Des Moines, IA$157K421,608
- 3800 Crestwood Rd Des Moines, IA$137K321,062
- 3712 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$141K31.51,160
- 3619 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$164K321,992
- 3807 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$121K21949
- 3706 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$156K331,896
- 3800 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$146K31.51,083
- 3806 Crestwood Rd Des Moines, IA$134K321,092
- 3700 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$114K31990
- 3806 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$132K221,250
- 3813 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$125K211,170
- 4024 36th Pl Des Moines, IA$134K31.51,078
- 3812 Crestwood Rd Des Moines, IA$140K321,274
- 3715 Madison Ave Des Moines, IA$122K321,108
- 4100 Rose Hedge Dr Des Moines, IA$136K31.51,264
- 3812 Marianna Trl Des Moines, IA$117K31912
- 4101 Rose Hedge Dr Des Moines, IA$151K31.51,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.