371 Bautista Pl, San Jose, CA 951263 beds, 3 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26476017
- Zillow Home ID: 89474238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 371 Bautista Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 367 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$868K441,900
- 373 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$660K331,621
- 365 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$1.12M43.51,930
- 351 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$661K22.51,727
- 361 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$641K331,626
- 359 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$586K331,621
- 339 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$894K331,930
- 913 Font Ter San Jose, CA$668K331,626
- 909 Font Ter # 613 San Jose, CA$551K22.51,335
- 353 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$598K22.51,343
- 333 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$625K331,621
- 917 Font Ter San Jose, CA$666K331,621
- 355 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$572K22.51,343
- 341 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$892K331,930
- 357 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$650K32.51,727
- 921 Font Ter San Jose, CA$654K22.51,727
- 369 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$605K22.51,335
- 331 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$659K32.51,727
- 905 Font Ter San Jose, CA$963K331,930
- 345 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$615K331,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.