3710 104th Pl SE, Everett, WA 982084 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,731 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $354,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 638 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,731 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00648700002700
- Zillow Home ID: 38548155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3710 104th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98208 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.9% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3702 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$424K32.52,674
- 3720 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$370K32.52,140
- 3713 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$368K32.52,029
- 3715 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$370K32.52,016
- 3705 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$301K432,384
- 3721 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$406K32.52,510
- 3703 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$391K32.52,464
- 3631 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$396K42.52,452
- 3723 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$344K422,140
- 3628 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$421K32.52,626
- 3728 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$377K422,120
- 3624 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$380K32.52,037
- 3629 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$389K32.52,412
- 3729 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$399K32.52,260
- 3619 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$375K63.53,133
- 3714 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$371K32.52,088
- 3704 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$358K432,388
- 3720 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$452K53.52,646
- 3731 105th Pl SE Everett, WA$363K32.51,933
- 3804 104th Pl SE Everett, WA$327K42.51,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!