- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 880 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $218,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: SW15102397
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 689 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, Roofing \ Tile, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Floor \ Wall-To-Wall Carpet, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, WaterSource \ District\Public, Stories \ One Level, EatingArea \ Area, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Fireplace \ None, Style \ Ranch, Patio \ Concrete, EatingArea \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Floor \ Laminated, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, DirectionFaces \ South, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, Laundry \ Area, Fencing \ Brick Wall, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, SchoolDistrict \ Hemet Unified, LastChangeType \ New Listing, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, Parking \ Garage - Three Door, Appliances \ Gas Stove, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,087 sqft
- Parcel #: 444050015
- Zillow Home ID: 69274499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92545 home values will increase 13.5% next year, compared to a 13.4% rise for Hemet as a whole. Among 92545 homes, this home is 29.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 186.9% greater than in Hemet, and 66.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92545 home values.
|3690 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$258K||5||3||3,019|
|3730 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$211K||3||2||1,556|
|1211 Squaw Valley St Hemet, CA||$271K||4||3||3,019|
|3670 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$238K||4||2||2,087|
|3750 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$232K||4||2.5||1,986|
|1167 La Playa Ln Hemet, CA||$232K||4||2||2,087|
|3665 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA||$208K||3||2||1,556|
|3683 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$208K||3||2||1,556|
|1221 Squaw Valley St Hemet, CA||$195K||3||2||1,377|
|1168 Ticonderoga Ln Hemet, CA||$212K||3||2||1,556|
|3770 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$203K||3||2||1,377|
|3650 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$235K||4||2.5||1,986|
|1155 La Playa Ln Hemet, CA||$236K||5||2.5||2,385|
|3663 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$256K||4||3||3,019|
|3645 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA||$211K||3||2||1,556|
|1156 Ticonderoga Ln Hemet, CA||$231K||4||3||1,986|
|1235 Squaw Valley St Hemet, CA||$209K||3||2||1,556|
|3686 Santa Cruz Ct Hemet, CA||$216K||4||2||1,872|
|3790 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$213K||3||2||1,556|
|3643 Claremont St Hemet, CA||$231K||4||2||2,087|
Nearby Schools in Hemet
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.